|Worth Fighting For|
| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
|Quest Giver||Hreid Amelthoe|
|Next Quest||Into the Breach|
|Reward||Ring of Fyragnos, Tomb of Fyragnos Key|
Hreid Amelthoe, a mercenary camped in the Red Marches, wants my help uncovering a treasure in the caverns below Galette. His crew left him behind to claim the treasure on their own, and he wants to find the treasure before they do.
- Talk to Hreid Amelthoe new Galette in the southwest of The Red Marches (you can make a Persuasion check to get more than half in this first conversation)
- Make a save file prior to going further as The Red Marches Quests sometimes fail if not done in certain orders on certain platforms. See the other quests for The Red Marches for details.
- Meet him in Galette Tunnels and fight a few kobolds inside
- To avoid a potential quest busting bug do NOT loot ANY chests or ANY bodies (including the kobolds) until you are told to inspect corpses.
- Return to the handle near the entrance and Hried will tell you that you need to find two corpses to get the combination. You must speak to him, as he does not automatically speak to you and the quest marker does not update, leaving a question mark over his head:
- One is about halfway through the tunnels on the north side near the central depression.
- The second is near the end of the tunnels at the end of the long straight piece.
- Return back to the handle, enter the sequence (automatically done) and collect the loot (including an important ring for Tomb of Fyragnos tunnels)
- Fight a few enemies that come in to complete the quest (XP and Gold, both level-based, and the Ring of Firagnos).
- A ring that opens a special door in the Tomb of Fyragnos. Required for Lorestones.
- Alternatively, Her Righteous Fury also gives enough keys to allow access to the Red March's lorestones. When you open a door in the tomb, a key is used up.
- This quest is REQUIRED to get access to the Red Marshes lorestones!
- While not a completely tied in sub set of flowing quests, the Red Marches 3 quests are linked in ways that can lead to fails if not done in the correct order. Review the other quests prior to starting and planning each one so that you do not run into errors. It is highly recommended to have a save file back up before beginning any of them to turn to in the event of any bugs or errors.