|Worth Fighting For|
| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
|Quest Giver||Hreid Amelthoe|
|Next Quest||Into the Breach|
|Reward||Ring of Fyragnos, Tomb of Fyragnos Key|
Hreid Amelthoe, a mercenary camped in the Red Marches, wants my help uncovering a treasure in the caverns below Galette. His crew left him behind to claim the treasure on their own, and he wants to find the treasure before they do.
- Talk to Hreid Amelthoe new Galette in the southwest of The Red Marches (you can make a Persuasion check to get more than half in this first conversation)
- Meet him in Galette Tunnels and fight a few kobolds inside
- Return to the handle near the entrance and Hried will tell you that you need to find two corpses to get the combination:
- One is about halfway through the tunnels on the north side near the central depression.
- The second is near the end of the tunnels at the end of the long straight piece.
- Return back to the handle, enter the sequence (automatically done) and collect the loot (including an important ring for Tomb of Fyragnos tunnels)
- Fight a few enemies that come in to complete the quest (XP and Gold, both level-based, and the Ring of Firagnos).
- A ring that opens a special door in the Tomb of Fyragnos. Required for Lorestones.
- Alternatively, Her Righteous Fury also gives enough keys to allow access to the Red March's lorestones. When you open a door in the tomb, a key is used up.
- This quest is REQUIRED to get access to the Red Marshes lorestones!