"I'm getting a vision!"
Fateweaver Agarth says this article is in need of some images, so what are you waiting for? This is one old warrior you don't want to upset.
| Worth Fighting For
| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
||Into the Breach
||Ring of Fyragnos, Tomb of Fyragnos Key
Worth Fighting For is a quest available in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.
- Talk to Hreid Amelthoe new Galette in the southwest of The Red Marches
- Meet him in Galette Tunnels and fight a few kobolds inside
- Return to the handle near the entrance and Hried will tell you that you need to find two corpses to get the combination:
- One is about halfway through the tunnels on the north side near the central depression.
- The second is near the end of the tunnels at the end of the long straight piece.
- Return back to the handle, enter the sequence and collect the loot (including an important ring for Tomb of Fyragnos tunnels.)
- Fight a few people that come in to complete the quest.
- A ring that opens a special door in the Tomb of Fyragnos. Required for Lorestones.
- Alternatively, Her Righteous Fury also gives enough keys to allow access to the Red March's lorestones. When you open a door in the tomb, a key is used up.
- This quest is REQUIRED to get access to the Red Marshes lorestones!