|Witch Knight of Ghennig|
|Quest Giver||Audra Firan|
|Location||Ghennig (The Keening)|
|Prerequisite||Breaking The Siege|
Audra Firan has been captured by Jottun. She has asked me to get the key to her cage from a nearby Jottun Runelord.
- After killing four Jottun, talk to Audra Firan who is trapped in a cage. She will ask you to fetch the key.
- The key to Audra's cage is on one of the Jottun Runelords nearby (on the path leading to the Prismere Chantry).
- One freed Audra intends to continue her mission of hunting down the Witch Knight Khleran. The Fateless One should follow her to Ghennig, watching out for an ambush by a few Tuatha and Jottun.
- Inside the castle the only path leading to the Witch Knight is the one to the right of the entrance.
- Khleran wields the faeblades Demon Horns, and is accompanied by 3 Jottun.
- Once all enemies are dead Audra starts a conversation and the quest ends.
- Khleran drops Demon Horns and Khleran's Sceptre, meaning two copies of these items may be obtained - one as random drop, one here.
- Audra does not have infinite health, and if she dies, the mission fails. It's recommended to head straight for Khleran to keep her health as high as possible, as the Jottun hit hard, are difficult to stun, and knock Audra around like nobody's business. If you are having difficulty keeping her alive in the fight with Khleran and his Jottun buddies, try wearing damage increasing accessories, use a damage increase potion, and activate Fateshift to unleash maximum carnage.
- If you find that Audra is low on health because she dies quickly, simply leave Ghennig and return. Audra's health will be reset and failing the quest will no longer be an inevitable option.
- It is still possible to obtain Khleran's unique loot if the quest is failed because of Audra's death. Continue to proceed to the end of the dungeon, and he will be waiting. The quest will still be marked as failed, but the loot will be on his corpse.