| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
Whitestone Tarnished is a Task acquired by collecting one of the 4 Motus Mining papers scattered around Detyre.
"Motus Mining pulled out of Apotyre suddenly, leaving many citizens wondering why. Perhaps if I search the abandoned mining sites and offices, I might discover the reason behind their hasty departure."
"Locate files of the Motus Mining Company."
- Days 1-24 - see Motus Mining (Days 1-24)
- Days 25-44 - see Motus Mining (Days 25-44)
- Days 45-50 - see Motus Mining (Days 45-50)
- Day 51 - see Motus Mining (Day 51)
Mining Company Paper Locations:Edit
- Days 1-24;- Found in Apotyre, Whitestone, 2d floor chest in The Thirsty Wench.
- Days 25-44;- Found in a bookshelf in a small tent in Sun Camp. The tent is the second one on the wooden walkway as you're coming up the ramp on the left hand side after entering Sun Camp. Directly across from the waterfall.
- Days 45-50;- right in front of snaketail grotto in in some sort of a hut, and in it there is a dresser the days are in it.
- Day 51;- Gang of bandits in passway between Apotyre and Menetyre.
Once you have collected all four documents, the quest is completed (level-based XP ~370 at level 30, but no Gold) and the documents can now be sold (they serve no other purpose/quest). Received 2,582 exp at level 34
- If you have already completed the mission, you may find a second copy of this in Sun camp on the bookshelf beneath the walkway. It is recommended not to take this second copy after having completed the quest once already as the item will remain in your inventory and can't be removed.
- There are two copies of Days 25-44 in Sun Camp. One as mentioned above, the second can be found on a bookshelf under the boardwalk. Picking up both will count towards mission completion. If you find the fifth paper, it will remain in your inventory and can't be removed.