|Voices of the Dead|
| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
|Location||House of Sorrows|
|Prerequisite||The Sorrows Call|
|Next Quest||A House Divided|
|Reward||Cowl of Sorrows, Sandals of Sorrow, Gloves of Sorrow|
|Faction||House of Sorrows|
Bisarane has asked me to join him in the audience chamber of the House of Sorrows. There we will discuss my first mission to help save the House from the Tuatha's attacks.
During this quest the Fateless One must protect the Fae Taibreah so that she may glean the sorrows of a recently-murdered member of the House and find a clue as to the identity of the House's enemy.
- Talk to Bisarane once you are inside the House of Sorrows.
- Taibreah awaits outside the Meathgra's Den. During the escort several Boggarts, Barghests, and Leanashe attack - if not cleared beforehand.
- When Taibreah arrives at the destination, she will start communing with the corpse's sorrows. This will draw more waves of wild Fae : several Boggarts, two Barghests, and finally Boggarts and a Bog Thresh.
- After all beasts are defeated Taibreah will reveal the next destination : the Sioran Crypt in the Drowned Forest.
- The crypt is filled with Spiders, Boggarts and Sprites or an occasional Bog Thresh. Cadoroc awaits at the end of the linear path.
- Alternatively, there is a shorter route to Cadoroc, through a hidden door in the first room.
- Cadoroc casts some doubt on Bisarane and his actions, after which he attacks with the help of 2 Giant Spiders.
- Several more spiders may appear during or after the fight, triggered by approaching the corridor leading out of the chamber.
- The Fateless One should then return to the House of Sorrows. Taibreah will be waiting outside to finish the quest (XP and Gold, both level-based ~5050 and 16150 at level 38, and Cowl of Sorrows, Sandals of Sorrow & Gloves of Sorrow).
- After completing this mission If you haven't already you can no longer get the Advance Training by Dionaeach as she and all members of the House of Sorrows are gone completely from the game.
- After completing the previous quest and leave the House of Sorrows straight away through the front door without speaking to Bisarane, the entrance to the House of Sorrows will be locked, but can be opened with the Heartstone.