|Quest Giver||Ambassador Keen|
|Location||The Gardens of Ysa|
|Prerequisite||Old Friends, New Foes-To gain entrance to Ysa|
Meet Ambassador Keen in the Embassy Hall in the Gardens of Ysa. She tells you to meet with her in the worship circle near the city gates after dark.
- Ambassador Brenner takes a walk at the Memory Walk. Just follow the quest marker and kill her.
- Take her Daggers and either salvage them at a Forge or sell them. Again the quest marker will guide you.
- Return to Ambassador Keen and take your reward.
You can also tell Ambassador Brenner about the plot against her. She will ask you to kill Ambassador Keen instead.
- Wait until night and assassinate her near the shrines. You will want to push up on the d-pad and sneak attack the ambassador.
- Take the daggers and take them to the location requested by Ambassador Brenner.
- Level-dependant Gold and XP for quest completion
- Some Items (potions and reagents)
- If you pickpocket the daggers before killing Ambassador Brenner, the quest becomes bugged. You won't be able to loot the daggers from the body, since you already have them, but the quest log will still tell you to loot them. This bug may be circumvented by selling the daggers and repurchasing them, or by informing Ambassador Brenner of the plot and killing Ambassador Keen instead.
- Killing Ambassador Keen can be a little bit tricky if you dont want to comit a crime, one way is using the mines from the Rogue skill tree, place 4 in her feet and get some distance from all the other NPCs, then toggle aggressive mode and all the mines will explode killing her without anyone noticing it was you.
- Another major bug is the game will allow you to salvage the "engraved varani daggers" which will cause an immediate quest failure. (This bug appears to have been fixed.)