|Quest Giver||Adar or Gwastle Brad or Galafor|
|Location||Burren Cove (Tirin's Rest)|
The Fae Adar is imprisoned behind the jail in Burren Cove. An iron gate bars the way, and a circle of magic holds him in place. Nil Kern has the key to the gate, and Priestess knows the words that can break the circle.
The quest can be started by talking to three different NPCs:
- Gwastle Brad in Gwastel & Cergren, Mercantile in Tirin's Rest
- Adar himself (if the Fateless One enters The Cove before speaking with Brad).
- Acquire the quest from Gwastle
- Investigate Burren Cove to the North of Tirin's Rest, or through a door in the sanctuary (Lockpicking - Very hard)
- Find a Fae named Adar locked up and held by a magic circle, who wishes to be released.
Find the Key & Magic WordsEdit
- Lockpick the door (Very Hard)
- Pickpocket Nil Kern who is in Burren Cove or outside in the village.
- Use Persuasion, he will give you key
- Talk to Priestess Corelon about the Fae. She is not forth coming and orders a guard to the sanctuary.
- In the sanctuary upstairs in the first room, there is a Spellbook on the table that you can inspect to learn the words.
- A random enchanted Gem
- Some gold if the player blackmails the Priestess using a persuasion check
- Healing services from Adar
- After freeing Adar the Priestess will lose her powers and won't be able to provide healing any more
- White Nil Kern will be cursed by Adar and will be located in the Cove from now on, making him useless to the community