|The Weeping King|
|Quest Giver||Alarane or Caelrod|
|Next Quest||Such Sweet Sorrow|
|Reward||Crown of the Weeping King|
|Faction||House of Sorrows|
I have been told that Bisarane will need a key in order to find the Sorrows before Saturnyn and the Tuatha can. But I will need to learn more from the Eldest before I can perform this task.
- The Eldest chosen in The Eldest starts a brief dialogue and shadow-walks to Sinsear, and the Fateless One should follow.
- The tomb is corrupted by prismere, and the elder tells the Fateless One that to reach the key 4 Votives are needed. One is received from the elder, the other three are marked on the map.
- Once all 4 are gathered the elder will reveal the door onwards, and the next trial - the Crying Eyes.
- The trial involves pulling 3 levers in a sequence demonstrated by the crying statues. (left, right n than center) This will open the way forwards to the key - A Withered Branch of the Gallows Tree.
- When the Fateless One returns to Bisarane with the key the (long suspected) true nature of Saturnyn is revealed, and the Fateless One must defend from Myrcyr's attack once more.
- After the fight comes another revelation - the Weeping King lives. The King helps the Fateless One get to the Sorrows before Saturnyn can.
- This ends the quest and begins Such Sweet Sorrow.