|The Weeping King|
|Quest Giver||Alarane or Caelrod|
|Next Quest||Such Sweet Sorrow|
|Reward||Crown of the Weeping King|
|Faction||House of Sorrows|
I have been told that Bisarane will need a key in order to find the Sorrows before Saturnyn and the Tuatha can. But I will need to learn more from the Eldest before I can perform this task.
- The Eldest chosen in The Eldest starts a brief dialogue and shadow-walks to Sinsear, the Fateless One should follow.
- As the tomb has been corrupted by prismere, the elder tells the Fateless One that to reach the key four(4) Votives are needed. One is received from the elder, the other three(3) are marked on the map :
- Once all four(4) are gathered the elder will reveal the door onwards, and the next trial - the Crying Eyes.
- The trial involves pulling 3 levers in a sequence demonstrated by the crying statues (left, right, then center).
- When the Fateless One returns to Bisarane with the key, the (long suspected) true nature of Saturnyn is revealed. The Fateless One will be attacked by Myrcyr once more.
- After the fight comes another revelation - the Weeping King lives (in Taibreah). The King will help the Fateless One get to the Sorrows before Saturnyn can.
- This ends the quest (XP and Gold, both level-based ~14000-22800 and 19150 at level 38, and the Crown of the Weeping King) and begins the next one, Such Sweet Sorrow.