|The Valley of the Blessed (quest)|
|Quest Giver||Serabel Nareen|
This is a quest given by Serabel or Graem Haille, in the North-West section of Galafor or Tirin's Rest. She asks the Fateless One to retrieve the Paling Wand from a Fae hollow called Adarus. Serabel and Arick require the wand to tame the land and rebuild their farm, which was destroyed when the Tuatha attacked.
On the way to the hollow the Fateless One is approached by Graem Haille, who claims that Serabel seeks the wand to tame the land because she did not receive Lyria's blessing. She asks that the Wand is given to her instead so that it may be destroyed, and offers a reward in gold.
After coming out of Adarus the Fateless One needs to decide whom to entrust with the Paling Wand. The choices are:
- Give it to Serabel
- Give it to Graem
Return to SerabelEdit
Bringing the Paling Wand back to Serabel nets the Fateless One XP (level-based, but no Gold) and 6 random reagents, potentially including Prismere Dust. Furthermore, Serabel will now provide the Fateless One with additional reagents upon return to her farm.
If the Fateless One decides to give the Wand to Graem Haille, she can be found in the center of Tirin's Rest. The reward for bringing the wand to Graem is XP & Gold (both level-based) and a random medallion. A list of possible medallions are listed below:
- Robust Necklace (+45 Health, +45 Mana)
- Cavalier's Amulet (+45 Health)
- Knight's Medallion (+30 Health)
- Disciple's Amulet (+45 Mana)
- Scholar's Necklace (+30 Mana)
- Medallion of Ice Attenuation (+16% Ice Resistance)
- Amulet of Ice Hindrance (+12% Ice Resistance)
- Necklace of Fire Attenuation (+16% Fire Resistance)
- Amulet of Lightning Attenuation (+16% Lightning Resistance)
- Necklace of the Elixir
- Necklace of Clotting
- Restoring Necklace (+1 Mana Regen per Sec)
- The wand can be equipped and used, but is much weaker than other equipment found in the area.