|The Treasures of Meropis|
|Prerequisite||Song of Sir Sagrell|
|Reward||Gold obtained from selling the items|
I've Chosen to relive the famous Fae ballad Treasures of Meropis, in which Sir Farrara looted the legendary treasure chambers of Meropis, the ancient island nation that later sank into the sea. Farrara hid his stolen prizes in bodies of water around Dalentarth.
The Fateless One can only start this quest after completing Song of Sir Sagrell, as the Ballads Signet Ring is required to access to the Ballads Library. The eponymous Fae Cairn, Treasures of Meropis, is located in a room to the right of the entrance. Once it is picked up any Echostone will start the quest.
- Meropic Relic - Warden's Bridge in Lorca-Rane, it is located in the waters underneath the bridge.
- Bag of Sand - Didenhil, in the middle of the lake.
- Shell - East of Waterhall Down in Odarath in a stream running by the Red Legion camp. (This is also northeast of the location you find Brother Egan during the quest, Crisis of Faith).
- Coral Sliver - Northwest of the Ballads Oratory in Ettinmere, in the swamp.
- Pearl - West of Holnstead in Ettinmere, almost exactly in the center of Ettinmere.
Once all are found the quest ends.
- You get XP (level-dependant, about 500 - for quest completion) when you collect the fifth treasure.
- The gold reward comes from selling the treasures (roughly 850 per item with minimal Mercantile skill).