|The Treasures of Culn|
|Quest Giver||Lord Cras|
|Reward||Experience, optional Gold|
The former lord of Castle Dolve Arne, Cras, is trying to build a new village for the refugees of Culn. Weeks ago, they stored their bulky valuables in Bitter Cove. If I recover these treasures we can sell them to raise money.
- Collect the five treasures:
- Enter Bitter Cove, your first treasure is right inside. Watch out as a trap guards it.
- Follows the path north where you will be attacked by a few Kobold Rogues. The next treasure is trap free, just guarded. It is the painting leaning on the wall.
- Follow the path south, you will be ambushed by groups of Kobolds and Kobold Rouges. There is a bear-trap in front of the chest.
- Continue heading south. A poorly hidden trap is before the boxes you have to break. Disarming it from either side should be no problem. This one had no enemies to protect it
- This last treasure is well guarded by about six Kobolds. They sit around a campfire and may be susceptible to assassinations depending on sneak skills. Watch out for the Kobold Nightblade.
- Return to Lord Cras back out the way you came. Talk to him to return the treasures, and he will tell you to follow Urlik to collect your reward.
- Urlik was instructed to kill you. You can either kill him, or persuade him that Cras lied to him as well.
- Travel to Rathir, and find Cras near in the north near the docks. If you don't fast travel out, a Mountain Troll attacks you on the way out. Lord Cras offers you the options of letting him go or turning him in, the letting him go option gets you the gold he earned, the turning him in is just morally right.
- Experience, and if ended by freeing the man you get gold.
- When you catch up with Lord Cras, you can either set him free or let him go to jail. There's no option to kill him.
- You can always pick-pocket Lord Cras, and then turn him in. That way you get your cake and eat it, too.
Cras cowers in fear, no dialogue or optional choice.
If the bug appears, you can simply attack him and get caught and then pay the fine or go to jail. Then everything should be back to normal and he won't cover in fear. (The bug happens because you kill Ulrik and you commit a crime because by doing so.) Or you can wait several days and return to him and he will enter dialogue normally.