|The Silent Step|
|Quest Giver||Hierophant Shrine|
|Prerequisite||The Guided Hands|
Meet with Aergase
Go to Arduath
Travel to Arduath, in the northernmost area of The Sidhe. When you enter you will open a door and begin hearing Ametair's Voice. You will have a chance to persuade him, but he will inevitably tell you that he cannot give you the boots and you will have to kill him before he can give them up.
- A successful persuasion will give you the unique amulet named, A Hunter's Friend. (+6% Damage with Ranged, +6% Damage Beasts, +1 Stealth)
To get Buru's Boots, you will have to engage and kill Ametair. As you bring him down in health, he will open a
series of doors while stealthed. This will lead to four rooms where you follow him to continue the fight.
Recover the Boots
Loot the Buru's Boots from Ametair's body. Note he will only drop the boots and nothing else unlike most bosses.
Return to Crilgarin
Bring the boots back to Star Camp and give them to Crilgarin, and she gives you the information for the next quest.
- Use a ranged weapon against Ametair, to keep out of range of his Faeblades.
- Do not use Fate Shift until the last room of the fight. Using it at the start will let it run out before you can get the XP boost.
- Ametair's faeblades can cause you to Bleed, so be careful that you don't get hit.
- If you manage to successfully persuade Ametair using persuasion skill during 1st encounter, he would give you a amulet/necklace with some good stats on it but after that Ametair would still attack you.