|The Siege of Moondown|
|Quest Giver||Captain Canwen|
|Prerequisite||Pride Before a Fall|
|Reward||random item + gold|
Camp Moondown is all that keeps the Tuatha from retaking the Caeled Coast and reentering Klurikon. I must join in its defense.
- Talk to Captain Canwen at Camp Moondown right after entering into Alabastra. She asks you for help in defending the camp.
- Right after accepting the quest a band of Tuatha attacks. There are 5 Tuatha Soldiers and 1 Tuatha Raider.
- After the fight Captain Canwen asks for help locating a missing Healer - Colm Bardan - who was abducted by Tuatha Raiders and taken to Glasspillar Caves.
- In the Caves the Fateless One should take the southern path to reach a large room with 3 Tuatha and a wounded Colm.
- After clearing the room the Fateless One learns that Colm needs a Master Healing Potion to get better. The Fateless One can:
- Give him a potion,
- Use the mortar and pestle next to him to make the potion,
- or Find Colm's backpack (very hard dispel) in the first room on the south path.
- Once Colm is up he must be escorted to the cave entrance.
- Back in Camp Moondown Captain Canwen asks for help finding the blacksmith, Anella Saff, who wandered off and never came back.
- The place to look in are the Whispering Caves. Anella can be found in one of the deeper rooms, in a cage. Once freed she, less than politely, asks for help in retrieving a staff - the Breath of Arba.
- The staff can be found in a nearby room, guarded by a few Tautha. The Fateless One must retrieve it from a statue, and escort Anella to the cave exit.
- During the conversation with Captain Canwen back at the camp a larger Tuatha force attacks. It's composed of 5 Tuatha Soldiers, 2 Tuatha Overlords, and 1 Bolgan Brute.
- When the camp is safe Captain Canwen asks the Fateless One to bring back the mercenaries, who ran away when gold ran out.
- Their leader, Gorem Kane can be found on an overpass in the center of the area. He says the mercenaries will come back if the Fatless One can burn 3 Tuatha watchtowers along the road to Shadow Pass.
- The towers are marked on a map, and are guarded by Tuatha Zealots and Tuatha Soldiers. Once the third tower is set on fire additional Tuatha Priests and Faer Gorta spawn around each tower.
- Gorem will now return to the Camp after a short conversation.
The Final StandEdit
- The final task is a morale-boosting speech from the Siegebreaker before the Tuatha's final push.
- Choice of speech options does not seem to make a difference. The crowd cheers the most after the persuasion options, but that is all the difference.
- After the speech the camp is attacked one last time by a force of 3 Tuatha Zealots, 2 Tuatha Overlords, and 2 Bolgan Thugs.
- When the battle is over the Fateless One should speak to Captain Canwen to finish the quest and receive a random item and some gold.
- The Breath of Arba is useless, but it's automatically removed from inventory anyway as soon as the Fateless One leaves the Whispering Caves with Anella Saff.
- The speech scene is actually bugged on some platforms (confirmed for PC version), and the Fateless One can be seen standing in the crowd, with the podium empty.
- There's another bug (encountered on PC and Xbox 360) causing Anella Saff to stand in front of the platform permanently. There's no more dialogue with her and she does not offer Repair services as she's supposed to.