| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
|Quest Giver||Abelyra Seranon|
|Location||Temple of Lyria|
- Sojourn: carry the temple amphora to the three sacred springs
- Rathir: Just north of Rathir.
- Galafor: In the far north on the pass to the Forsaken Plain
- Snowmelt Pass. In the center west of Galafor
- Go to the tunnels and convince the blasphemer to stop preaching.
- Tell him "Lyria is like waters around us" or Persuade for bonus XP
- Tell him "She gave all a place in Rathir" or Persuade for bonus XP
- Tell him "She gave the three gifts!" or Persuade for bonus XP
- The Giving: You must give one of three things:
- 10% of your current XP
- A varying amount of gold.
- An epic gem
To do this part of the quest, a Ceremonial Figurine has been added to your inventory. You must take it to a sagecraft alter and place an epic gem in it first. Then you may turn it in.
- permanent positive effect: The Orison
- When the third part of the quest is being completed, you can give 10% of your xp, 101k gold or "Supposedly" socket an epic gem in a statue that the quest giver gives you. When socketing the epic gem, no option to give the statue pops up, only xp or gold.
- Even though the text says you will be giving up 10% of your experience(not total but of the current level) it in fact takes 90% of current level progression experience and leaves you with 10%.
- If you want to keep most of your XP (and who wouldn't :P ) wait to turn this in until immediately after you level, the actual points lost are very minimal. I actually came out a few ahead with the points awarded for completing the quest.