|The Lost Squad|
| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
|Quest Giver||General Fynn|
|Prerequisite||Breaking The Siege|
The refuse pipe of Castle Ansilla is a stinking labyrinth of waste and rats. Unfortunately, it's the only way into the stronghold. I should retrace General Fynn's escape route in the hopes I'll find his men.
- Talk to General Fynn in the South-West section of Southern Caeled Coast, across a jump point from the main entrance to Castle Ansilla. He will ask you to find out what has happened to his squad who were cut off by Tuatha.
- Note: During this quest is a good time to be completing the first part of Ghosts of Seawatch.
Locate The SquadEdit
- Behind Fynn is a Pipe that leads to Castle Ansilla or you can go in the front entrance to the Castle which is located just to the East.
- Locate the remaining squad member just inside the main entrance to the Castle.
Raise the Porticullis & Kill TicneriEdit
- Follow the squad member into the South section of the Castle to raise the gate.
- Continue into a large circular room and initiate the fight with 1 mini boss (mage), 3 mages, and a couple rogues, archer, fighter.
- Upon defeating Ticneri you will be cursed by Soulbind (-50% Mana)
Locate the Soulbind CureEdit
- Follow your squad mate into the Eastern section of the Castle down into the basement.
- Find the cure and drink it.
Return to General FynnEdit
- Return to the General who is now located at the Ansilla Camp to give him the good news.