Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Legend of Dead Kel|
Rough landing on Castaway's Cove
|Next Quest||What Remains|
The Alfar Merchant Navy have a position for a willing and courageous individual. I should seek out their official contact, Commodore Garrick, in the Seafoam Tavern in Rathir.
The quest is obtained after purchasing The Legend of Dead Kel DLC, and is the first quest in the extra line of quests. Much like with the other DLCs the quest is added to the journal automatically upon starting/loading game after downloading the DLC files.
- After receiving the quest the Fateless One should head to Rathir's Seafoam Tavern to talk to Commodore Garrick. He explains the background to the whole quest line, and gives the Fateless One a small sum of money for accepting.
- The Fateless One is then directed to the Quays to talk to Captain Brattigan, who is the only Captain brave enough to look for Gallows End. Warning: once you leave Rathir, you cannot return until you complete the quest Dark Harbor.
- Following an introductory cut-scene the Fateless One wakes up on an unfamiliar coast amidst the remains of a wrecked ship. Incidentally that is wreckage of The Calamity, on which the Fateless One was travelling. Captain Brattigan is standing nearby and will provide more details.
- The surrounding area contains several lootable corpses, a few chests,and some Scuttlecrabs. One of the corpses has the Corsair's Shirt, and the first message in the bottle can be found in the north-western part of the area almost due north of the entrance to the flooded cavern at the edge of the map.
- The Fateless One must go through the nearby cave. Captain Brattigan will clear the way forward in a few places using explosives. Otherwise this is a linear area with a few monsters.
- Soon Brattigan runs out of explosives, and it's up to the Fateless One to find a way forward. There's a jump point nearby, and a loot pile containing some Kobold explosives. There is a passage on the other side of the small lake leading back up.
- Once the blockage is gone the Fateless One can proceed to the exit, and onwards to Cape Solace.
- At the bend there is a hidden passage containing some loot.