Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Height of Crime|
|Quest Giver||Stellan Reitan|
Stellan Reitan has asked that you recover his journal from Splitrock Depths. He says he is a surveyor from a mining company and that his journal contains data he recorded from his exploration of the area.
- Splitrock Depths is on the other side of the bridge from Stellan's Camp.
- Inside the Depth, head to the southwest. Take the first northern turn to find a pair of Barghest and beyond them some treasure. Turn to the right when you can to find a secluded treasure chest with some weapons inside. Continue on after that. If you have detect hidden, at the next T-intersection, first go to the left, then right, as there is a pile of rocks you can loot there.
- To the right you will find four Faer Gorta Sentinels that need to be dealt with. Now just continue south. You will encounter a trio of Barghest either way. If you have Detect hidden, go to the southwest to find some more treasures.
- In the next chamber you will find five more Faer Gorta Sentinels waiting for you. Deal with them then head to the south to find Despero's corpse which has Stellan Reitan's Journal.
- Return to Stellan Reitan who is just outside the Splitrock Depths and turn over the journal to him.
- Various loot found inside Splitrock Depths
- Level-dependant Gold, but no XP (at quest completion)