|The Heart of Sibun|
|Quest Giver||Ost Ordura|
|Prerequisite||The Road Patrol|
|Next Quest||Lock and Key|
|Reward||Stern Helm from the Warsworn Armor Set set, gold.|
We have entered Brigand Hall Caverns, from which the Niskaru that killed the others seemed to have come. Ost Ordura is familiar with the place and has warned that we must proceed with great caution.
- Talk to Ost Ordura and follow him to the Brigand Hall Caverns.
- Explore Brigand Hall. There are a lots of traps (Detect Hidden 4 allows trap disarming). The enemies inside are very fast and very lethal. You may want to start the mission, but go around and prepare a bit before tackling the cave. If you want to capitalize on your journey, reach level 16 and improve your Detect Hidden skill to level 8 to salvage components from the traps. Like unlocked chests, traps that are disarmed remain in that state.
- You will get to a room with several cultists and 3 trapped Niskaru. When the last cultist dies and the Niskaru are set free, Ordura is killed, leaving the main character alone for the rest of the dungeon. His death is scripted and cannot be changed.
- Proceed along the linear path. Three mine traps sit next to boxes. Beyond them, three swordsmen stand with their backs to your entrance. You can sneak in far enough to trigger the appearance of a Niskaru who will attack the swordsmen.
- At the final room you have to fight a Niskaru Tyrant. It breathes fire like a dragon, inflicting burning status and has a long arm attack as well as an explosion attack. The Tyrant is weak against Ice and Freezing attacks.
- Once you finish it off, head to the circle where it was summoned. On the far side you will find the Heart of Sibun. Collect it and leave Brigand's Hall. Time to return to Shieldring Keep and finish out the mission properly. You will be made a Pledgeshield and sent to Helmgard Keep for the next quest.
- There is a hidden door in the first part of the dungeon.
- A rare bug will cause Ost's body to become unlootable and will interact to you as if he was alive, simply reload to and try the fight again.
- A bug can occur towards the end of the caverns whereby 2 of the Niskaru remain locked behind their fields and it's impossible to progress. The arrow appears behind where Ost stands, but talking to him doesn't make any difference.
- The Tyrant is weak against Ice and Freezing attacks.
- The Tyrant uses fire attacks and damage so it is prudent to equip Fire Resistance gear, or Elemental Resistance.