|Reward||Gem of Cultivation|
- Talk to Osduin in the eastern side of Lorca-Rane, just north of Brunuath. He will tell you he wants to complete the flowering but his companion has not returned. Agree to help in order to receive this quest
Note : There is a Persuasion option (to know where Boderill goes) during the initial conversation. And a second one within the cave after the battle for those seeking the Persuasion Achievement Trophy.
- Find five Chrysalae Seeds. The one at the crossing of two roads in the west is on the lower level
- Enter Brunuath to find and talk to Osduin
- Stand on the center platform
- You will be then attacked by 8-14 sprites with Sprite Fire Champions. They appear in two waves with the second wave spawning after you kill 2 of the first wave . Once you defeat them Osduin will talk to you, upset that you lived.
Talk with Osduin and with a successful persuasion check you will receive an epic gem of cultivation (+1 to first 2 tiers of unlocked abilities)
Some notable loot found includes:
- Gem of Cultivation (+1 to first 2 tiers of unlocked abilities)
- Level dependant XP, but no Gold for quest completion
- Random loot found in the cave and on the sprites' corpses
- The player can stealth kill Osduin afterward -- he does give you experience points, and the NPC serves no further purpose afterward.
- Before you place all the five seeds in the designated places, be aware that you will be attacked by a number of Sprite Champions in the center chamber, so you will want to prepare your defenses and be equipped with elemental resistance gear.
- It is also wise to bring some potions and/or to have some Fate Shifting power filed up to kill the enemies easier as there will be a lot of them.