Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||Circle of Engard|
- Talk to Florion after you retrieve the Fellfire Bloom. He will ask for help curing all the Narca.
- Fast travel to Eagonn's Tomb and head over to Pura. Fight her and after defeating her, she will give you the amulet of the sun.
- Fast travel to Caer Elatha (medium size dead-end cave : Warded-Easy chest x2, Warded-Average chest x2, Warded-Hard x1, Hidden Treasure x3, Chest x5, Fae Cache x3, Whirlpool x9) and talk to Maxen who will explain a bit more and send you on to Halcyor.
- Talk to Halcyor, who will tell you that his tampering has led to the madness.
- He will then summon sprites and attack you, so kill them off and place the bloom on the altar.
- Return back to Maxen and explain what has happened. He will give you Whisperskin Sandals.
- Fast travel back to the Circle of Engard and talk to Florion to complete this quest (level-based XP, but no Gold).
Some notable loot found includes:
- Upon completion of this mission the Fae group surrounding Florion will break up and leave, which means that both the Fateweaver and the Healer will disappear from this part of the map.
- Additionally, friendly Seelie NPCs will appear around Alserund and help the player fight against Narca.
- Maxen states that he will aid the Fateless One in sagecrafting, however he never offers training or services.
The player can press the Interact button immediately after the conversation with Halcyor ends, placing the Bloom atop the Altar. This will instantly kill Halcyor (perhaps to avoid having the game skip quest stages) and the player will then only need to fight off the Fae he summoned.