|Quest Giver||Knave of Pride|
|Location||House of Pride|
|Prerequisite||Pride Before a Fall|
With the House of Pride freed, the gates to Alabastra will be open. My allies will wait at the entrance to Alabastra to prepare an advance into the Tuatha's homeland.
- During the quick strategy meeting, it is decided that everyone should travel separately, and the party will meet up in Amaura.
- Lorestones begin to be prevalent within caverns and mines from this point forward.
The road to AmauraEdit
- During the long trip across all of Alabastra, several brief events happen.
- When crossing into Shadow Pass, the Fateless One meets Ventrinio and Alyn Shir, learning more details about the fateful events in Bhaile and Tirnoch.
- Partway into Shadow Pass, Agarth can be found catching a breath between eliminating squads of Tuatha.
- Over the pass, Cydan rests.
- The pathway for this land is very simple and straightforward. Additional side quests become available whose goals and targets are aligned with your course. Also, master level Stealth skill trainer is located in a cavern near the pathway.
- The road to Twilight Pass runs through a Tuatha camp and Witch Knight Dessidyn (part of The Killing Ground quest).
- A shortcut can be taken through the Glowlode Mine as well.
- Once past Twilight Pass and in Amaura, the Fateless One meets Cydan and a Bitter Frost warrior. Agarth and an Alfar soldier join after a brief dialogue. The Fateless One should speak to Agarth to start the advance towards the House of Vengeance.
- Note: it's a good idea to run ahead and clear the area, saving the two soldiers for fights in the House.
- Once inside, the path is almost completely linear, and hordes of Tuatha await. There is a Prismere Troll too.
- In the final room, Cur awaits, and some Tuatha join the fight.
- The Cur of Vengeance will fight much like Dren. Additionally, when the Cur does the teleport, he will summon Niskaru to join the fight.
- When he falls, the Fateless One can loot the Vengeance Armor Set off his body and enter Bhaile.
The capital of WinterEdit
- Alyn Shir makes an unexpected appearance, amidst piercing spears of prismere. She explains the reason for her delay and promises to explain more about the Fateless One's past while running.
- Numerous Tuatha appear at every step of the road towards Gadflow, and prismere spears explode from the surrounding terrain as if to impale the Fateless One.
- Alyn Shir will add the final pieces of the story when the Fateless One reaches the entrance to the Court of Winter.
- Once inside Gadflow awaits.
- The battle might be difficult, as Gadflow clones himself right at the start. He uses all the Sorcery attacks in addition to his special attack where he covers the whole room in fire trap runes and hurls devastating balls of fire from the edge of the room. The best way is to quickly get rid of the clones and lock Gadflow in a continuous stream of melee power attacks.
- Once Gadflow falls, Alyn Shir discovers that was an illusion and the real Gadflow awaits deeper. The quest ends (level-based XP ~6300 at level 39, but no Gold).