|Quest Giver||Commander Owaiglyn|
|Prerequisite||Breaking The Siege|
|Next Quest||Echoes of the Past|
|Reward||Cydan's Faeblades, Gold|
The Alfar army has freed Mel Senshir, but the Tuatha still swarm in Klurikon. Owaiglyn has heard stories of a secret band of jungle warriors who have been fighting from the shadows. If I find them, we can join forces against the Tuatha.
- After the siege Cydan can be found outside the gates of Mel Senshir, waiting for the Fateless One. He will ask for the Fateless One's assistance in fighting against the Tuatha.
- The meeting is to take place in Foes' Hearth. On the overland road to Foes' Hearth, you will be automatically approached by the leader of the House of Sorrows, Bisarne, and will be given an opportunity to activate those series of side Quests. Once at Foes' Hearth, the Fateless One will see Agarth, Alyn Shir and Cydan. Cydan will explain about the Prismere Chantries spread across Klurikon and suggest taking them down to weaken Gadflow's influence:
- The first Prismere Chantry is in the northwest of the Drowned Forest. After the Fateless One defeats its guardians - several Tuatha Raiders - Gadflow will start a brief conversation. The Fateless One should then break any remaining crystals.
- The next Chantry in the is in the southeast corner of Drowned Forest. This one is guarded by Tuatha Overlords and Tuatha Zealots. Gadflow will talk again to the Fateless One who should then destroy any remaining crystals.
- The third and final Chantry is in the northeastern corner of The Keening. After killing the Tuatha's around the Chantry, Gadflow will again explain the hopelessness of the Fateless One's cause. Once the conversation is over, destroy any remaining crystals.
- The quest ends after speaking to Cydan (XP and Gold, both level-based ~7450 and 33300 at level 35, and Cydan's Faeblades).
- Players are unable to destroy Chantry after breaking the crystals surrounding it. This results in the player being unable to continue with the main quest line. It is recommended that players do not break any of the crystals surrounding the three chantrys until the quest is activated. Reverting to a previous save may also help but ultimately this doesn't seem to work. (See discussion.)