Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Shapen in Iniquity|
|Prerequisite||Rites of Passage|
|Next Quest||Into Temptation|
|Reward||Varies with playstyle|
I've been granted permission to enter Idylla, the Kollossae city floating above the Teeth of Naros. According to the strange entity that brought me to the Teeth of Naros, I am suppose to contact "the Primos." Secandra has told me that the current Primos of the Kollossae is Anokatos, who can be found in the Sanctum of the Primos in Idylla. Secandra will escort me there.
After you enter Idllya, your ability to Fast Travel outside of the Teeth of Naros is unlocked so that you may now freely come and go as you need to throughout the game world.
Finding the PrimosEdit
- This quest is started by speaking to Secandra after appearing in Idylla.
- Secandra will lead the way to the Primos Sanctuary, stopping by the open pit in the concourse.
- Jumping down (after saving) will award the achievement "I Regret Nothing".
- Secandra will stop before the entrance to the Sanctuary and the Fateless One should continue onward.
- The Primos, Anokatos, can be found praying by the altar to the left. He asks the Fateless One to create a Wreath of Absolution.
- You are free to explore the city or complete most of the side quests and tasks if you wish at any time from entering the city forward. Completing the side quest Lost Litanies will cause the consumable god magic Litany to be found anywhere in the game including the basic mainland and the Gallow's End.
- Talk again to Secandra and she will lead you to the Circlet.
- The first component of the Wreath is Arkes' Circlet, which must be taken from Arkes' tomb in the Idylla Sewers. Secandra is tasked with leading the way.
- The tomb lies in the Idylla Under Sewers, the entrance to which lies in the east of the sewer complex.
- This can be accessed by using the sewer henge system and travelling to the Eastern Henge.
- The tomb is located a short distance from the entrance, past a group of Kollossae Marauders.
- The Fateless One should return to Anokatos with the circlet to complete this phase.
- The next step is to collect the Pteryx Vanes from Alpha Pteryx in the Pteryx Eyries. Anokatos will join in on the hunt.
- While hunting groups of Pteryx, Anokatos will relay the history of his people :
- After the first group Anokatos speaks of the earliest days of his people.
- After the second one Anokatos speaks of the migration to the Teeth and discovery of The Hyperian.
- At the Eyrie Peak after two waves of Pteryx Anokatos speaks of the Hyperian Tragedy.
- Anokatos rewards the Beckoned (XP and Gold, both level-based ~ 40300 XP at level 40 - And, depending on the player's playstyle, he offers and item: the Crested Helm, the Pteryx Talons, or the Pilgrim's Handwraps).
- The quest ends after the last story. Into Temptation begins.
| I Regret Nothing|
Fell to your death from the Idylla Concourse.