|Effects||+15% Mana Regen per Sec|
+15% Manasteal Amount
10% Manasteal 1
-10% Mana Costs
- An enchanted creature of the Northern Isles was said to feed on mana reflected from mortals attracted to the Arcane Veil.
- +15% Mana Regen per second
- +15% Mana Stolen per hit
- 10% Chance to Steal 1 Mana per Hit
- -10% Mana Costs
- Give it to Finna and Arbos willingly, losing the item
- Refuse to give it to them, resulting in a fight,
- Persuade them that it is cursed, keeping it without violence.
- Selkie Veil cannot be stored in your stash.
- It is one of the few Unique items that can be salvaged.
- Unlike many other unique armor pieces in the game, the Selkie Veil does not have a unique appearance. It is identical to the common headgear Linen Cowl.
- Selkie Veil can sometimes get stuck in the inventory, making it impossible to sell. However one can still get rid of it by salvaging the item.