| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
|Quest Giver||Zefwyn Lan|
Zefwyn Lan has taken a position as chief scout of Gravehal Keep. He will identify shipwrecks off the coast, and then I can dispatch him to investigate the salvage. He and I will split the spoils.
All types of Gears
|Almain Sojourner|| Alchemy Reagents|
|Dvergan Raider|| Blacksmithing Materials|
|Gnomish Trireme|| Books|
Bertrand Seznec (see Notes)
|Varani Longship|| Weapons|
When on a mission it is possible that Zefwyn will be attacked, in which case he will deposit his loot somewhere and report its location to the Fateless One. Such locations will usually be guarded by stronger monsters.
- Zefwyn will offer a choice of 3 vessels which he can explore.
- The list can be changed by choosing "Not right now" and trying again.
- Once the Fateless One decides where to send him, Zefwyn will head out.
- He will return in a day with his results (or lack of thereof). The quest log will update when he is back.
- The quest can be repeated as desired.
- When sending Zefwyn to salvage a Gnomish Trireme there is a high chance he will rescue Bertrand Seznec, a master-level alchemy trainer. Bertrand will then offer his services in the courtyard.
- Bertrand may also be rescued from the Alfar Warship.
- When sending Zefwyn to salvage a Warsworn Galley there is a high chance he will rescue Marten Strand a master-level stealth trainer. Marten will then offer his services in the main hall.
- Marten Strand may also be rescued when salvaging a Traveler's Sloop and a Merchant Vessel.