| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
|Quest Giver||Aubrey Gilcrest|
|Prerequisite||The Legend of Dead Kel|
|Reward||achievement, Dvergan Armor Set|
Before the Dverga abandoned Gallows End they buried some of their most valuable treasures around the island. If I can find the remaining fragments of Aubrey's map they may show the location of these treasures.
There are 4 maps that can be assembled from pieces. The locations of the pieces are given below:
- Map fragment - Northern Coast locations:
- Map fragment - Scuttle Beach locations:
- Map fragment - Jawbone locations:
- Map fragment - Cape Solace locations:
- Given by Aubrey Gilcrest after collecting the previous treasure
- Cliffbreak Fasting
- Brigand's Hideaway (only available after finishing the quest The Exiles and starting The Invaders) Follow the Path to the right, take the jump into the water, then swim north and take the first land entrance to the left -- Follow that path and directly after that jump it's in a loot pile behind some boxes.
- Reward: Dvergan Ceremonial Helm
After collecting all pieces of a given map it needs to be "used" from the inventory and a corresponding map marker is added which points to the treasure.
After all 4 treasures are dug up and the Fateless One speaks to Aubrey the quest will finish. However, this is not the end of the treasure hunt.
- The final piece of the Dvergan Armor Set, and Aubrey's missing hand, can be found in The Jawbone area. Due north of the Mudhold Fasting there is a jump point leading to a big rock surrounded by shallow water and a few Boggarts. On the northern side of the rock there will be a Scuttlecrab. The Dvergan Gauntlets and Aubrey's hand can be found on its corpse.
- Note: The crab won't appear until all 4 treasures are dug up and the Fateless One talks to Aubrey, thus finishing the quest.
- There is no use for the hand, no new dialogue options with Aubrey appear.
| Give Her a Hand|
Find Aubrey Gilcrest's severed hand.