| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
|Quest Giver||Ayten Job Board|
As above, this is a "Task" and therefore not catagorized under Main Quest or Side Quest. It will always remain active as it is repeatable. All Tasks, throughout the game, are endlessly repeatable. There are over 10 Tasks throughout the main game and others in the DLC. They will always remain in the Active and Open Quest listing of your game and never move to the completed files.
- Consult the Job board in Ayten
- Find and kill Freeman bandits.
- Collect their Freeman Armbands.
- Return to Fynwick Iver for Gold reward.
- Freeman bandits can be found in many parts of Plains of Erathell:
- The payment per item depends on the amount of armbands being turned it at the same time. The exact formula is unknown, but the price varies from 300-400 per item for a few armbands, through ~1500 for 10+ armbands, up to over 2k per item for 100 armbands. The table below shows prices reported by players:
|Armbands||Total gold received||Gold per armband|
- Gold per armband received may be level dependent. E.g The 136 Armband entry was turned in at level 40. There is a possiblity that the gold amount is locked on map load based on level.
- Fynwick Iver will not be shown on the map with yellow circle while having the quest active (nor with a white one). However, there will be a question mark if he is in the same location as player. There is also a question mark floating above his head. If you cannot see him on the map, he must be inside - check his house in the south west corner and the tavern.