- High King Titarion enters a Reverie to decipher the Codex of Destiny.
- Summer Fae enter a Reverie at the Deep Slumber in the Cradle of Summer.
- Arthagall suggests that it is normal for Summer Fae to enter Reverie at nighttime, as though it is a sleep-like state.
- Aurenda and Calovar alternate with each other between tending to The Hollowlands and being in Reverie.
- The only specific example of Winter Fae entering Reverie is a mention in Orieator's Tomb of Tuatha doing so.
- Taibreah mentions meditating under the Gallows Tree. However, given what the Seelie suggest about Reverie, it is quite possible that this was a form of Reverie, as the Midden is a place of very close connection to Esharra, especially via the Great Tree.