Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Quest Giver||Jubal Caledus|
|Location||Scholia Arcana Grounds|
|Prerequisite||A Crowded Mind|
|Reward||Archsage's Ring + Cowl of the Dark Empyrean|
- Talk to archsage Jubal Caledus who will tell you to place the three stones next to the three founders of the Scholia Arcana and then to return to him.
- Place the three stones and as soon as you do a cut scene will start ending with you talking to Ciara Sydanus. Talk away, but it must of course end in bloodshed, so kill her off. Ciara's level will be set when you set foot onto the courtyard for the first time so she may be horribly underleveled once you finally fight here now.
- Eran Methneen will run up to you and tell you that you are now the archsage (Reward : Archsage's Ring, Archsage rank, Archsage Quarters and level-dependant XP, but no gold)
Some notable loot found includes:
- Cowl of the Dark Empyrean - on the body of Ciara Sydanus
- Interestingly enough, in the Archsage's Quarters, prior to exiting to the courtyard, by the bed, there is a letter "To Ewa". This corresponds to the "Mysterious Note" name of Ewa in which someone has lost his "dearest Ewa". Perhaps Jubal Caledus is the mysterious note author?
|Completed the Scholia Arcana storyline quests.|