|Return to Sender|
| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
|Quest Giver||Courdan Passant|
|Next Quest||None or Under Watch|
A gnomish scrivener, Courdan Passant, has asked me to recover a missing letter he sent to his superior. He suspects that the courier is somehow involved and that she might be found in the Traveler's Camp in Apotyre.
- Courdan Passant in the Domus Politica asks the Fateless One to retrieve a missing letter.
- The courier, Parwen Well, can be found in the Sun Camp, or in Whitestone's Thirsty Wench tavern if the Travelers faction quest line has been completed. She reveals that a gnome by the name of Airancourt hired her to throw the letter into a Quarry. She offers to part with the written orders from Airancourt for a price, unless the Fateless One is a Traveler or a persuasion check is successfully passed.
- The missing letter can be found in the Cynric Quarry, at the bottom under the scaffold.
- After the Fateless One returns with the letter, Courdan Passant explains that it was Scholar Airancourt who originally commissioned the letter. He asks that the Fateless One confronts Scholar Airancourt about the situation.
- Airancourt can be found in the The Isles in the Basilica Gnostra. She reveals further details about the letter and Courdan Passant (in this conversation you can either take Courdan's side, better reward, or Airancourt's side, lesser reward).
- Either way, return to Courdan Passant to complete the quest (XP and Gold, both level-based ~2150 and 3250 at level 33, and two(2) random pieces of armor & bonus of 3260 Gold if sided with Courdan or no armor & bonus of 1950 Gold if sided with Airancourt).
- Random infrequent items
- The letter can be picked up before talking to Courdan, which automatically starts the quest and skips the first 2 steps. However, the dialogue and quest description will act as though the player had gone through them normally until Scholar Airencourt is confronted. As evidence of her involvement was not obtained, the bad outcome (for Courdan) is guaranteed.
- Whether the proof can be obtained after picking up the letter first is unknown at this time.
- Right-clicking on "Parwen's Orders" causes the game to be stuck. Quite possibly the item is not meant to be interacted with, or the menu is simply missing. Anyhow, this can be fixed by pressing Escape. This does not have any effect on the quest.