Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Raising the Dead|
| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
|Quest Giver||Idwa Widfrond|
People are hunting for the grave of a great Varani merchant named Azo Raemund. They say he is buried with the many jewels he acquired during his lifetime.
NOTE : DON'T loot unmarked graves (in this area - 'Forsaken Plain) before you begin this quest as it may lead to program bugs and an unfinishable quest.
- Talk to Idwa Widfrond in the north-west of the eastern Forsaken Plain. She will ask you to find the grave of the Varani merchant Azo Raemund.
- Visit the potential graves (called "unmarked graves"). In the one in the south east of the forsaken plain, near bitter cove, you will find a letter that sends you to Britt Hagni in Emaire village. As soon as you take the letter from the grave, the markers for the other unmarked graves will disappear from your map (as the quest will have updated).
- Pester him about being Azo Raemond, and at the end use persuasion to get three rings:
- Azo's Wealth
- Azo's Wisdom
- Azo's Wish
- If you decide to allow Hagni to live in peace, he will reward you with his gratitude and Azo's Wish.
- Return back to Idwa Widfrond, there will be three options :
- Here are the rings.
- Three useless Rings will be removed.
- Reward: Random weapon & armor and (level-dependent) XP (but no Gold)
- He and his rings are gone (Reward : Gold and XP, both level-dependent.)
- He's alive and in Emaire (Reward : Random Longbow & XP)
- Here are the rings.
The second and third options will make the rings removable from the inventory. Selling all three may net approximately 6000 gold (at 10 Mercantile) in Ysa should you complete What Ales You.
- Can't get to loot the last most important grave. Don't know why, the arrow points at the grave, but you can't loot it.
The reason is because it was looted before the quest started, don't loot the unmarked graves until AFTER you have started the quest.
Even if you have looted it, you can still complete the quest after visiting the graves, you just have to go back to Idwa Widfrond.
- If you steal his Azo's ring without killing him, after talking to him, he will give you another Azo's ring.
- You can also re-steal the rings- all three- from Idwa Widfrond, after handing them over to her ! :)