Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Pride Before a Fall|
| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
|Prerequisite||Echoes of the Past|
|Next Quest||Taking Vengeance|
|Reward||Twist of Fate - Unstoppable Force|
Ventrinio has a way to get past Dren, the unkillable defender of the entrance to Alabastra. Ventrinio is waiting with my other allies at the Field of Huber in the south of Klurikon.
- The meeting place is in the southwest of the southern part of the Caeled Coast, close to the hollow of Sinsear. Agarth can be found waiting there, and after a brief dialogue with him Alyn Shir and Ventrinio arrive.
- Ventrinio has found a way past Dren, or part of the way at least. With the Essence of Valor the Fateless One will be immune to Dren's attacks.
Duel with DrenEdit
- The Fateless One should approach Dren, and after a brief conversation the fight will begin. Soon it becomes obvious that the siblings' blessing holds both ways and the Fateless One cannot damage Dren.
- During a conversation the Fateless One can enter into an agreement with Dren, that if the Fateless One agrees to spare the House of Pride and forfeits the blessing then so will Dren, and the duel can continue.
- The persuasion option does not seem to have any effect other than Dren's dialogue.
- The true fight begins now. Dren fights with a longsword and favors the Comet Strike and War Cry abilities. Additionally, he can use a blink strike where he blinks across a medium distance, damaging everything in his path, and the two endpoints are marked with fire trap runes.
Liberating the House of PrideEdit
- After the fight Agarth runs over. The Fateless One must now kill the Witch Knight Myrna in the House of Pride.
- Inside, 3 Faeblade-wielding Allied Soldiers join the Fateless One. There are Tuatha of various kinds in the House, and a single Bolgan. Eventually the Fateless One encounters a Knave of Pride, who promises support from the House of Pride once Myrna is dead and the Prismere Chantry destroyed.
- Witch Knight Myrna awaits ahead, a Fae mage who summons a Faer Gorta to her aid.
- Once she is dead, the Fateless One can proceed onwards to destroy the Prismere Chantry, guarded by two(2) Tuatha, afterwards Gadflow initiates another conversation.
- To finish the quest, the Fateless One should return to the Knave of Pride, who awaits in the previous chamber (XP and Gold, both level-based ~8800 and 35300 at level 36, and Twist of Fate - Unstoppable Force).