|Quest Giver||Kester Barclay|
The town of Didenhil is being hurt by a disease called the Bloodplague, carried by infected Boggarts. Only a medicine called Plagueshield can battle the effects of the disease, Brother Fallon, who was bringing in a new shipment of the medicine, has disappeared.
- Talk to Astrid Frisk in Didenhil, she will tell you about how the town is being hurt by a disease called the Bloodplague, carried by Boggarts. Only a medicine called Plagueshield can battle the effects of the disease, but she is all out of it and Brother Fallon, who was bringing in a new shipment of the medicine, has disappeared. Accept the quest, then run out into the forest surrounding Didenhil.
- Recover the three vials of Plagueshield
- The first is right by an overturned wagon, guarded by three bandits. Kill them quickly, grab the medicine, then move on.
- The second vial is located just up the road, again guarded by bandits. After felling the criminals with your blade, grab the vial.
- Search for one last bandit who is actually carrying the last Plagueshield vial, and chase him down. He will lead you to an ambush of two other bandits, who will not prove to be any threat to a hero of your power. Grab the last vial.
- Run or fast travel back to Didenhil, and enter the Astrid's shop.
- Give Astrid Frisk the medicine vials, and receive a monetary reward for your efforts.
There have been reports that this quest can be bugged to where it can not be completed due to the last marker containing no vial to pick up or the vial is there but is not able to be picked up.