|Out of the Ruins|
| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
|Quest Giver||Atheof Cergren|
|Reward||Gold + Doctor's Medallion|
- Talk to Bede Pengaras in the Pengaras Basement of the village of Culn. He will send you to Virki a ruin in the north-east of eastern Kandrian.
- Anela can be found in Virki, where she is being attacked by several Tuatha.
- Once you defeat them, Anela asks the Fateless One for help in closing the gates through which the Tuatha invade the Coast.
- The three levers are marked on the map. Each is guarded by a few Tuatha.
- Once all three gates are closed, talk to Anela again. She thanks the Fateless One
- Return to Atheof Cergren for XP & Gold (both level-based) and a Doctor's Medallion (+10% poison resistance, +10% health, +10% health regen/sec)
- A reference to this quest appears in a conversation with one of the soldiers in the camp outside Rathir.
- Anela gets stuck in the final doorway of Virki, at the top of the stairs, just before heading into the cave-like area where the three gates' levers await. Her voice can be heard as though beside the player upon nearing the levers, and after pulling the last one, the player is teleported to her location. She doesn't go back to Tirin's Rest, as she claims is her intent, and both her and her father speak to the player as though she is safe and sound at home. (Even the other merchant, her father's partner, says how wonderful it is to have her in the house!)
- No matter what you do she forever stays in Virki after the quest is over.