|Out of the Past|
|Quest Giver||Brother Delf|
|Reward||Gold and Delf's Key to open his chest|
Brother Delf was once a Red Legion member pillaging and robbing innocent people. He realized he was doing wrong so he deserted and joined St. Odwig's Mission in Gorhart Village. In order to be left alone and not be hunted by the legion for deserting he must do the Blood Rite. To do this rite he must obtain his fellow deserters' ceremonial daggers given to them when joining the Legion.
- You are tasked with acquiring the daggers of two former colleagues of Brother Delf.
- The first one, Ugnar Odgray, can be found behind the Inn at Gorhart. Simply persuade him to hand the dagger over to avoid any confrontation or you can kill him and then loot the dagger.
- Head out east to the area between Glendara and Haxhi to find Itran the Shade. Itran will be tougher to deal with, but you can also bribe him for the daggers. He will give it to you in exchange for ~ 900 Gold.
- When you have all three daggers, head for Bloodstone Deep in Glendara and deliver the knives to the Red Legion leader: Red Idward.
- Fight through the Red Legion members and eventually you will come across their leader. Red Idward will give you a counter-offer --- kill Delf for the bandits. If you decide to kill the monk, you can get Delf's Key and loot his chest.
- If you refuse Idward's request, he will attack you right on the spot. After killing Idward, return to Delf. He will thank you and reward with 460 Gold and the Key to his chest.
- The Red Legion will still attack you on sight even if accepting Red Idward's proposal
- You can loot Delf's chest by pick-pocketing his key and then looting the chest when Delf does not spawn in the Reliquary (usually at night).
- If you choose to kill Red Idward his corpse will possess the three legion daggers and a high amount of gold (~500) and you will also receive a Gold reward from Brother Delf.
- If you're underlevelled, you can hide behind the chest and use it as a shield, and spam ranged attacks/magic.