- If the Fateless One is an Almain or Ljosalfar, then they may have Mitharu as a patron, granting +5% Health and Mana.
- The Shrine of Mitharu grants Mitharu's Protection, which grants +0.5 Health Regen per second.
- The first widespread known worshippers of Mitharu were the Erathi. They spread this belief through the younger races that they had conquered, most notably the Almain. Today, Mitharu is worshipped by a majority of the Almain, especially the Order of Mitharu and has a decent following among the Ljosalfar.
- There are Almain missions to Mitharu located across the Faelands. A chapel to Mitharu is always one of the first buildings constructed in an Almain settlement.
- Believers in Mitharu may often refer to the god in question via the epithet "The Authority".
- This God may be based on the Zoroastrian angelic divinity Mithra.
Books and ScrollsEdit
- Mitharu I
- Mitharu II
- Mitharu III
- On Knowing Order
- On Gemstones
- On Drink
- Prayer Book
- The Morning Prayer