|Master of the Keep|
The Master of Gravehal Keep
|Quest Giver||Padrig Dower|
Now that I'm Lord of Gravehal Keep, I should occasionally sit on the throne and hear the requests of those who live under my protection.
This quest is available after completely restoring Gravehal Keep. There are 17 stages to this quest, 17 petitioners and their requests that the Fateless One must deal with. The quest is started by talking to Padrig Dower, and each stage can be initiated by sitting on the throne in the main hall of the Keep.
Note: in order to receive some of the petitions the Fateless One must first find and recruit the petitioner.
- The 1st petition comes from Priestess Jacinda. She asks the Lord of Gravehal Keep to locate a Sister of Lyria who also travelled on the same ship as Jacinda.
- The 2nd petition comes from Ambrose Flora, the Keep merchant. She would like to recover some goods she hid after she was washed onto the island.
- The location is marked on the map, it's in the center of The Northern Coast area.
- Return the goods to Ambrose to complete this stage of the task.
- The 3rd petition comes from Cillian Keen. He asks for food so he can raise more chickens.
- This requires 3 Meat. If the Fateless One has enough meat the task can be finished immediately. Otherwise go and hunt the three marked antelopes to collect the necessary meat.
- Return with the meat to Cillian to complete this stage of the task.
- The 4th petition comes from Zefwyn Lan. He challenges the Lord of Gravehal Keep to reach the bottom of Tidal Pools. Note that if Zefwyn is away on a mission you can't hear this petition, so don't send him away after he returns.
- If you have already traveled through the pools, then you can complete his quest immediately, but will have to return if you want to rescue Aled Powell (a merchant who joins the Keep and sells the Castaway's Armor Set).
- To get to the Tidal Pools dungeon the Fateless One must jump off the Gallows platform in Cape Solace. Once inside the dungeon the Fateless One will need to battle through hosts of Cave Murghan and several Cave Banshaen, rescue one Aled Powell (a merchant who joins the Keep and sells the Castaway's Armor Set), defeat a Root Golem and take a few long leaps.
- The 5th petition comes from Ollie Madsen, who wishes to challenge the Lord of Gravehal Keep to a duel.
- The 6th petition comes from Padrig Dower, who requests materials to take care of the Keep. He requires 2x Bundle of Beachstone, 2x Bundle of Seasteel.
- The 7th petition comes from Calum Toomey, who seeks assistance in resolving a monetary dispute with Elwa Brond in Cape Solace.
- The 8th petition comes from Deirdre Gwint, who wants to find all Dvergan Lorestones on the island.
- The 9th petition comes from Benwick Athelm, who wants to recover a painting from the Mudhold Fasting.
- The painting is located near a big loot pile in the deepest part of the Fasting.
- The 10th petition comes from Myfa Rhonwen, who asks for money so she can get herself better clothing - to keep up appearances for her diplomatic missions.
- The 11th petition comes from Aled Powell, who asks if he can kill himself.
- All he needs is to feel he is needed.
- The 12th petition comes from Kail Murdagh who asks for help driving Niskaru out of the Flooded Caverns.
- The 13th petition comes from Adeline Kirk who asks the Fateless One to bring a vial near Akara to capture some of its essence.
- It is enough to stand on the plate covering the entrance to Akara-Tor.
- Return the vial to her in the Library to complete this sub-quest.
- The 14th petition comes from Marten Strand who asks the Fateless One to kill his men who have been turned into follower's of Dead Kel.
- The 15th petition comes from Bertrand Seznec who asks for three samples of Gallows Bloom.
- Return the samples to him, wait a day while he analyses them, and then return to him to complete this sub-task.
- The 16th petition comes from Erlen Vanik who asks you to kill a root golem at the entrance to Scuttle Beach.
- The 17th and final petition comes from Sunhilda Lorelle, who asks that the Lord of Gravehal Keep reconsiders her marriage proposal.
- She will move into the Fateless One's room after this task.
Each task rewards the Fateless One with experience. In addition, some tasks offer special rewards. These are listed below:
|Priestess Jacinda||Mysterious Targa|
|Ambrose Flora||Dvergan Kite Shield|
|Benwick Athelm||Permanent +1 Mana Regen per Sec|
|Myfa Rhonwen||Better performance in Diplomacy|
|Bertrand Seznec||Essence of Fate|
- Sunhilda asks for marriage irrespective of the Fateless One's gender. All dialogues are also the same.
- Sometimes when you sit down on your throne you'll get the message: "There are no requests currently. Check back again later."
- Solution: check the Wikia to find out who should be the next person to talk to. You get the message if that particular person is not staying in Gravehal Keep.
- One person that people often forget to invite to Gravehal Keep is Adeline Kirk who should appear during the 13th petition . In the 14th petition you'll need Marten Strand, he can be found during the Scouting Mission.
- Another is Aled Powell. If he was not offered a place to stay, then he will remain in the cave and not be around to continue this quest.
- If you are having a hard time looking for Bertrand Seznec in the 15th petition, just keep on scouting on Gnomish Trireme with Zefwyn Lan and eventually he will appear. This could take time.
- The vial used for Adeline Kirk's task remains in the inventory and cannot be removed.
- There is no reward for marrying Sunhilda Lorelle, contrary to what she promises.
- Her dialogues don't change either. Even after finishing Master of the Keep she still asks when the marriage will be held.
- Just completing another quest (e.g. the painting one) was enough to advance the 15th petition; you may not have to wait a day.
- You can meet with Sunhilda for the 17th petition before you've recruited her from an alliance via the Diplomacy quest.
- Sometimes Marten Strand's Faer Gorta don't appear and the quest cannot be completed, preventing any more Master of the Keep quests from being done. No known solution.
- Says "quest complete" when completed, but stays on Faction list.