Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Mark of Flame|
|Prerequisites||5 points in Sorcery|
Mark of Flame is a Sorcery-based ability that allows the character to tag nearby enemies with a magical mark. When finished marking enemies, the mark causes a fiery explosion. The explosion will hit any enemies nearby. The ability Smolder upgrades Mark of Flame by increasing its damage.
There are five levels of this ability. Two more levels may be unlocked via ability bonuses.
|Level||Maximum Targets Marked||Fire Damage on Execution||Burning Damage on Execution||Execute Mana Cost|
- The ability's first attack has a much greater range than the animation/effects may show.
- When executed, the explosion hits nearby foes. Cluster several marked/unmarked targets together for the greatest results!
- This ability is similar to Shadow Flare: both have a weak first attack, and a destructive follow up.
- Mark of Flame is very useful to earn the Bull in a China Shop achievement as its marking wave will destroy any crates, or vases, within its range for a minimal mana cost.
- Mark of Flame can also destroy spiderwebs blocking your path.