| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
|Quest Giver||Matrim Hawkins|
|Location||Mel Senshir Hospital|
|Prerequisite||Breaking The Siege|
A wounded soldier named Matrim Hawkins claims that something horrible is happening beneath the Broken Tower. Perhaps I should investigate.
- Talk to Matrim Hawkins in the Mel Senshir Hospital. He will tell you that death is taking him to a tower and he doesn't want to be taken.
- The Fateless One should explore the Broken Tower in Mel Senshir, to the west of the south gate.
- 5 points in Detect Hidden are needed to enter the Basement.
- In the Basement the Fateless One will find Corialia Scathe, and can either let her continue the research or to stop her.
Stopping Corialia ScatheEdit
- Corialia is a mage, and she summons several Sprites to her aid.
- Once she's down the Fateless One should return to Matrim Hawkins to end the quest.
Working with Corialia ScatheEdit
- If the Fateless One decides to work with Corialia then Matrim Hawkins must be killed to remove any evidence of Corialia's practices.
- Matrim is a neutral NPC and therefore must be assassinated. Care must be taken to do it without witnesses.
- Once that's done the Fateless One should return to Corialia.
Whatever the Fateless One's choice the reward is Experience and random loot.