| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
|Quest Giver||Seila Twayn|
|Location||Temple of Lyria, (Rathir)|
Bring Relics to the Temple of Lyria
Years ago, the Temple of Lyria would lend out a Relic to its faithful. When the war struck, many of these were far from Rathir, and have been lost ever since. Seila Twayn, in the Temple, will give gold for any of these that are returned to her.
- Talk to Seila Twayn in the Temple of Lyria in Rathir
- Collect a Relic from various temples/dungeons:
- Rithen: Partway through the task Going Rogue, you'll find a relic in a square room with three Freemen Deserters and various stone blocks scattered within.
- Dolve Wayle: After the quest Bell, Book and Candle, you will find a relic in the treasure room in the north-east.
- Dolve Arne: Take the first left past the training guards, and open the chest. You need to start Family Arms to enter.
- Virki: When you reach the room with the statue, turn left and before you enter the library, turn right. Open the gate and fight the undead. The chest is in the far side of the room.
- Corgan Hold: When you reach the two seats of throne turn right, turn right again, and pick the door's lock (Hard). It's in the second chest on the right.
- While Seila declared there could be a relic in Kandrian Keep, there is no trace to find it for now.
- Return to Seila Twayn to get paid (Gold only, no XP) for each Relic.
- The task should end after you give her 6 relics but in game you can find only 5. This results in the task remaining as active forever. The last relic should be in Kandrian Keep but has been reported as not being in the game.