Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lorestones are interactive objects scattered throughout the world of Amalur and inhabit most of the games zones.
Activating a Lorestone rewards the player a small amount of XP, accompanied by a voiceover providing insight into the lore of Amalur.
Each Lorestone falls under a "set", which may be observed in the Player Menu under Status > Lorestones. By completing a Lorestone set, (finding all the required Lorestones throughout a zone or set of zones) the Player will be rewarded with bonus experience as well as a permanent boost to one of their attributes. Generally these boosts are relatively minor, though as the Player unlocks multiple set bonuses, it provides a considerable advantage.
By investing in the 10th rank of the Detect Hidden skill, Lorestones will be displayed on your map, making the Stones considerably easier to find.
- Odarath: +4% Damage with Melee vs. Humans.
- Yolvan: +10% Poison Damage vs. Fae.
- Webwood: +6% Fire Damage.
- Ettinmere: +3% Damage with Melee.
- Gorguath: +6% Damage with Faeblades.
- Glendara: +4% Health.
- Haxhi: +3% Chance to Critical Hit vs. Fae.
- The Sidhe: +6% Mana.
- Summer’s End: +6% Damage with Hammers.
- Dalentarth: +8% Poison Resistance.
- Castle Windemere: +2% Chance to Critical Hit.
Plains of ErathellEdit
- The Wolds: +4% Health.
- Tala-Rane: +3% Gold Drops.
- Kandrian: +20% Bleeding Resistance.
- Tywili Coast / Galafor: +20 Health.
- Cradle of Summer Bonus: +5% Chance to Steal 10 Mana per hit.
- The Red Marches: +20% Burning Duration.
- Alserund: +5% Armor.
- The Hollowlands: +6 Fire Resistance
- Menetyre: +6% Armor
- Apotyre: +4% Health.
Klurikon and AlabastraEdit
- Klurikon: -10% Equip Requirements.
- The Midden: +6% Bleeding Damage.
- Caeled Coast: +3% Damage with Ranged.
- Alabastra: +4% Damage Resistance.
- Amaura: +6% Critical Hit Damage with Magic.
- Bhaile: +10% Health and Mana.
Seasons lorestones are found across a number of zones.
- Spring: +3% Health and Mana.
- Summer: +1 Health Regen per Sec.
- Fall: +1% Mana Regen per Sec.
- Winter: +10% Ice Resistance
Displayed below are region maps with the locations of various Lorestone sets...