|Looting the Bursars|
| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
In the Grand Bursars in Adessa there are two vaults filled with locked chests. These chests belong to prominent members of the gnomish society in Adessa and can only be opened using their personal keys.
There are a total of 10 chests, each bears the name of its owner. In order to gain access to a chest the Fateless One needs to pickpocket the key off the owner. The names of the owners and their most common locations are listed below:
- Eloren Criet - Adessa Laboratories
- Vian Cevrus - Basilica Gnostra
- Doness Vere - Livrarium
- Francois Tennes - Praetorian Garrison
- Guian Stebic - Motus Mining Headquarters
- Scholar Airancourt - Domus Politica
- Rupert Jienne
- Daedinnear - Adessa Laboratories
- Feride Ouet - Adessa Laboratories
- Templar Montainel - Second floor of the Hospitalis Quarters
In most cases this is straightforward as those NPCs can be found in Adessa during exploration or quests. The two exceptions are:
- Guian Stebic can be found in Motus Mining Headquarters in Apotyre.
- Rupert Jienne does not seem to exist, instead Gent's Busar Key can be pickpocketed off Loute Gent who can be found in the Grand Bursars building. The key should be used on Rupert Jienne's chest.
- The NPCs do wander around the city sometimes, especially during evening hours, and can therefore be found in different locations.
- Looting the chests is considered stealing, so appropriate precautions (Phasewalk potions, Smoke Bomb) need to be taken to avoid detection by the guards in the rooms.
Each chest contains a random selection of items, potions and reagents.
Since this is an unmarked task/quest is give no XP or Gold at its ``completion``.