|Quest Giver||Til's Book Collection|
To be added
This locked bookshelf houses the collection of Brother Til, the late Scripture Master of St. Odwig's Perpetual Mission. From the looks of the titles on the remaining books, Til's literary interests tended toward the lewd and lascivious. You may retrieve all of the missing volumes and return them to Ti's Collections for a reward.
- Til's Collection I - Found in Vorm Lodge on a bookshelf in the back corner.
- Til's Collection II - Found in a bookshelf upstairs in the Mayor's House in Whitestone, Apotyre
- Til's Collection III - Found in Vauner House in Canneroc in a basement bookshelf
- Til's Collection IV - Found in a locked chest in the Travelers' Moon Camp
- Til's Collection V - Found in Luminitsa's Cottage on the road that winds around the lake south of Didenhil
- Til's Collection VI - Found in a bookshelf in the dormitory of Scholia Arcana in the Upper City of Rathir
- Til's Collection VII - Found in a bookshelf in the Livrarium, near the north corner, in the Isle section of Adessa
- Til's Collection VIII - Found in a bookshelf in the Livrarium, near the south corner, in the Isle section of Adessa
- Til's Collection IX - Found in a bookshelf in Edmure Home located in Emaire on the Forsaken Plain, Plains of Erathell
- Til's Collection X - Found in a bookshelf in Castle Ansilla in the southern Caeled Coast, Klurikon - this location is not accessible until Breaking The Siege has been completed.
Return to St. Odwig's Reliquary to complete this task (reward is based on the level the player character had when acquiring the quest).