The Hospitalis Quarters were once a well kept, clean save haven for the sick and injured, however recently it's turned into a dank and dirty save haven for the poor and jobless humans and Alfar who have immigrated to Adessa. When asked about the Hospitalis Quarters one of its residence Ursin Kettle replies;
- "These are where we laborers may keep after ourselves when not working. Part home, part camp... part poorhouse."
The Hospitalis Quarters are located in the South-East district of Adessa, down the right-hand path leading away from the large stone in the middle of the road, which usually has 2 or 3 Adessa citizens either shoveling sand from it or swinging a pickaxe at it.
Some inhabitants of note are;
- Narit Wyle and Borm of Bowstrings, an Advanced Lockpicking and Advance Stealth Trainer respectively.
- Templar Montainel, an advanced Persuasion Trainer (skill level 4-6), may be there at night.
- Abblier the Addled who runs the Job Board in Addessa.
- Ferria Stalt, a merchant and owner of the "tavern" located on the upper floor.
- Reddle Mane, who is associated with the quest Community Service