|Quest Giver||Gizela Wulflac|
|Prerequisite||The player must be level 4|
|Reward||Gold and Iron Gauntlets|
Gizela's husband has gone to war three years ago and since then she never heard from him again. She is worried about him and sends the player to Didenhil, in the direction from where he parted.
- First, finish the quest Building Bridges
- Second, collect and read the two letters from the Gorhart Cemetery so you can take the mission
- Speak to Gizela and learn about her worries
- Travel to Didenhil and there inside the Three Lamps Inn you will find her wounded husband
- Talk to Camden and with a successful Persuasion check convince him to return home (With the Persuasion skill at level 4 there is an almost 100% chance of success, but it also may be done done at level 3)
- If the Persuasion fails he will decide to stay at the Inn and never return to his wife, the reward from Gizela being of lower quality
- Return to Gizela, who will most likely be found in the cemetery for a reward.
- You will receive 156 Gold and a pair of Iron Gauntlets if you convince Camden to return home
- You can receive the same reward by telling Gizela that Camden is alive even after failing the persuasion check.