|Her Righteous Fury|
|Quest Giver||Eathe Dunbert|
|Location||The Red Marches|
|Prerequisite||His Brother's Keeper|
|Next Quest||Into the Breach|
Eathe Dunbert, a rogue in the Red Marches, wants my help in exacting revenge against Belen's Testament, a death cult that killed her family. She wants to poison a cistern that the Testament uses to draw water into their compound. To get to the cistern, we'll have to enter the Tomb of Fyragnos.
- Talk to Eathe Dunbert in the town of Galette. She wants help exacting revenge against Belen's Testament.
- Return back to the Tomb of Fyragnos and wander through it.
- Once you go through the door, it's time to kill lots of enemies (see bug below). Eathe should be the one to do the finishing blow if not, the count of kills will not go up (Actually, it will - you simply need to deliver a killing-poison blow angled to the side so they go INTO the cistern OR wait for Eathe to poison them and then kill them so they go over to the side). Once you've killed/dumped five(5) over into the cistern, talk to Eathe again.
- She will be pleased at the killing and will give you your reward (XP anf Gold, both level-based, and another Tomb Key).
- If Eathe's quest is the last of the 3 you started in Galette, then once you complete the quest, it is possible to start her next quest almost immediately without having to travel back to town. After poisoning the well and speaking to her, Eathe will run towards the end of the wooden bridge. If you run up to her to speak to her again, you can start the next quest 'Into The Breach'.
- Tip: Just kill them with longbow with a lots of poison feat (or a crafted one)
- If the player exits back into the tunnels before the water has been sufficiently poisoned, the quest may become permanently bugged and not move on to its next phase. Leaving this quest unfinished may also prevent the player from fast-traveling from that point on. Luckily there is a bugfix available (PC-only). Check the talkpage for more info and a link.
- Since more and more enemies show up until the water is poisoned, it is possible to continuously kill them (so long as Eathe does not land the finishing blow) without any real limits. However too many bodies may cause the game to crash.l