|Her Righteous Fury|
|Quest Giver||Eathe Dunbert|
|Location||The Red Marches|
|Prerequisite||His Brother's Keeper|
|Next Quest||Into the Breach|
Eathe Dunbert, a rogue in the Red Marches, wants my help in exacting revenge against Belen's Testament, a death cult that killed her family. She wants to poison a cistern that the Testament uses to draw water into their compound. To get to the cistern, we'll have to enter the Tomb of Fyragnos.
- Talk to Eathe Dunbert in the town of Galette. She wants help exacting revenge against Belen's Testament.
- Return back to the Tomb of Fyragnos and wander through it.
- Once you go through the door, many waves of enemies will spawn. Make sure to either let Eathe deliver the finishing blow on the enemies with her poison-coated arrows OR use your own poison to kill them. Once you've killed/dumped five(5) over into the cistern, talk to Eathe again.
- She will be pleased at the killing and will give you your reward (XP anf Gold, both level-based, and another Tomb Key).
- If Eathe's quest is the last of the 3 you started in Galette, then once you complete the quest, it is possible to start her next quest almost immediately without having to travel back to town. After poisoning the well and speaking to her, Eathe will run towards the end of the wooden bridge. If you run up to her to speak to her again, you can start the next quest 'Into The Breach'. DO NOT DO THIS. If you run up to her while still at the cistern, yes, you can activate Into the Breach, however, you will NOT activate the other NPCs traveling to the dungeon. Best course of action is to speak to her once, receive the key. Then, do not fast travel to Galette, travel back through the Tomb, but do not open the door with the key. Go back to the town and the trieo will be gathered and dialogue will auto-trigger with your approach. This WILL NOT happen if you speak to Eathe twice in the Cistern.
- Tip: Just kill them with longbow with a lots of poison feat (or a crafted one)
- If the player exits back into the tunnels before the water has been sufficiently poisoned, the quest may become permanently bugged and not move on to its next phase. Leaving this quest unfinished may also prevent the player from fast-traveling from that point on.
- BUGFIX FOR LEAVING THE AREA EARLY: goto http://amalur.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Her_Righteous_Fury and follow the How-to from Pete!
- Avoid using area of effect spells during the fight. Wait for Eathe to poison the enemies and then deliver killing blows with your weapon.
- Since more and more enemies show up until the water is poisoned, it is possible to continuously kill them (so long as Eathe does not land the finishing blow) without any real limits. However too many bodies may cause the game to crash.