Healers are NPCs the provide healing services, for a fee.
There are three distinct services a healer can provide:
- Healing will restore your health and mana to full, as well as increasing your max health by 10% for a duration.
- Curing will purify your body, freeing you of any Diseases which you may be suffering from, and rendering you immune to all Diseases for a duration.
- Cleansing will lift any Curses which you are afflicted with, putting an end to their dark enchantment and rendering you immune to Curses for a duration.
List of Known HealersEdit
These healers can be found across Amalur:
- Catrin Olwy at the Gorhart Inn in Gorhart Village
- Astrid Frisk at the Healer's Cottage in Didenhil
- Corialia Scathe in the Hospital of Mel Senshir
- Lucent Prinn in the Drowned Forest
- Meggan Johnson in the Hospital of Mel Senshir
- Orcha Tetran at the Blue Bear Tavern in Emaire
- Priestess Corelon in Tirin's Rest
- Adar in Galafor
- Seila Twayn at the Temple of Lyria in Rathir
- Sigra Thorin in Thorin's Apothecary in the village of Ayten
- Siobhan Reen at the Dormitory of the Scholia Arcana, within the city of Rathir
- Joril in the Circle of Engard
- Durant Alaghus in Kandrian Goods
- Joril in the Circle of Engard (leaves after completing the quest The Crossing)
- Milou in Sandstone Villa
- Colm Bardan in Camp Moondown (after completing the first part of The Siege of Moondown)
- Fargill Enfries at Ironfast Keep in Menetyre