Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Quest Giver||Menri Togh|
|Location||The Silken Seat, (Canneroc)|
|Reward||500 Gold with an additional 700 if choosing Jayck's proposal|
Menri Togh has asked me to investigate her family's farm, as she's been out of contact with it since the spider attacks began. The farmhand, Cartery Jayck, has come from the farm and claims that it was destroyed by spiders, but Menri suspects something else happened. She wants you to make contact with her parents.
- Head to the Togh Farm located South-West of Canneroc and directly South of Didenhil. In the courtyard you will be attacked by a number of Giant Spiders and Venomspitters. Defeat them and enter the now abandoned farm.
- Inside you will find three bodies, two at ground floor and one in the basement. Loot the ones in the main room for some valuable loot and then head towards the one in the basement. Loot it too and you will find Jayck's Knife.
- Head back to Canneroc to confront the former farm servant, Cartery Jayck. He will admit killing Menri's parents to avoid going to war. He will offer a choice:
- You will keep his secret in exchange for precious Gold and tell Menri that spiders killed her parents or,
- Kill him right there
- Choosing the first option, you will receive Gold (dependent on your level) from Jayck.
- Upon choosing to kill Jayck you will enter combat with him and he will die.
- After making a decision, return to Menri Togh who will give you 500 Gold and the Silkfarmer Gloves, regardless of your choice. The only difference will be the final dialogue with her. After receiving your reward the quest will end.
- Various items found on the bodies in the Togh Farm
- If you choose to keep Jayck's secret, Menri tells the player she will return to the farm along with Jayck.
- Menri's reward is the same regarding the choice made, the difference being only the dialogue with her at the quest's end.
- You can kill Jayck after the dialogue, in which he gives you the gold to keep his secret, without any consequences. It is recommended to do this when Jayck is inside the Abandoned House
- The gold received from Menri can vary from the 184 gold from Jayck and 1,836 from Menri.
- It has been noted that some players received substantially more rewards - both XP & Gold - from Menri if they finished the quest while she was inside the inn compared to when the quest was finished outside the inn.