| Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
|Quest Giver||Benwick Athelm|
|Location||Gravehal Keep Gallery|
Benwick Athelm has offered to restore paintings for me using a magical paint that can be infused with the vitality of wild beasts,what he calls "thumos." This substance will imbue the paintings with mystical properties.
This quest consists of collecting essence from monsters for 6 paintings. Each painting will provide the Fateless One with a permanent boost. The details of each painting's boost and essence requirements are provided below.
|Sea Cave|| 6 Murghan|
|+5% Gold Looted|
|Mythal Keep|| 6 Faer Gorta|
|+3% Ranged Damage|
|The Witch's Lair|| 6 Faer Gorta|
1 Root Golem
| +10% Health|
|Gravehal Keep|| 4 Boggarts|
|+3% Melee Damage|
|The Roots of Akara|| 5 Boggarts|
1 Root Golem
|+1 Health Regen per Sec|
|The Black Atoll||+1 Mana Regen per Sec|
Some good places to hunt the monsters are:
- Undersea Fasting - Murghans and Scavs. Perfect for Sea Cave painting
- Scuttle Beach - Faer Gorta and Murghans. Perfect for Mythal keep
- The Jawbone / In front of Siren's Den - Boggarts and Root Golems
- Combat Training with Ollie Madsen - Boggarts and Root Golems
- For each painting Benwick Athelm will request that the Fateless One kills a number of monsters of a certain kind. He will provide vials, which will change color after a sufficient number is killed.
- Once all vials have changed color the Fateless One needs to return to Benwick Athelm so he can restore the painting in question. This will take one day.
- The quest log will update when the painting is ready.
- The vials seem awfully similar to those used in Dangerous Games. Benwick Athelm also mentions getting them from a gnome...
- The Black Atoll collected during the 9th step of the Master of the Keep quest is also hung upstairs in the gallery and grants +1 Mana/s.