|Location||Circle of Engard|
|Next Quest||The Crossing|
- Talk to Florion after completing Kidnapped. He will tell you that he wants to repeat the cure for all the Fae, but needs the fellfire bloom found in Fellfire Pit.
- Travel through the pit (small round-about cave : 2 chests, 2 locked-average chests, 2 locked-hard chests, 1 hidden door, 3 hidden treasures) until you get to the Niskaru Tyrant, kill it and harvest the bloom.
- Exit and fast travel back to the Circle of Engard. Talk to Florion to complete the quest (XP and Gold, both level-based). Talk to him again to begin the next quest The Crossing.
Some notable loot found includes:
- A chest behind a hidden wall with random loot, in the room with the Niskaru.
- Random loot from the Niskaru has a percentage chance of including any ONE of the following: The Bow "Hailstorm", the Chestplate or Boots in the Wanderer Set, or the Gauntlets in the Martyr set, a Robust Curiass, or the Faeblades "The Salamander's Tail" to name a few. Also, possibly along with some very basic loot such as gold, a potion, a lesser weapon or armor piece, a Sagecrafting shard, or some Alchemy reagents.
- Enemies include varying levels of Kobolds, the Niskaru Tyrant, who serves as the boss of the cave, and, some sprites.