Esharra is the sacred land of the Fae. A plane which sit's between two others. The Physical and Magical. It is where all Fae are reborn, and where all Fae go at death.
- "Esharra is the birthplace of Summer and Winter, where the Weeping King first pooled anguish and decay inherent in all Winter Fae: Esharra.
- It is the plane from which all Fae decend when they are reborn, and to which they go when they die. It is a place of pure magic."
As spoken by Taibreah the reincarnation of the Weeping King.
Esharra cannot be located on a map, the only way for the player to enter Esharra is by being taken there by Taibreah's magic.
- "It is both near and far, it will be difficult for a mortal to understand. Esharra is an ethereal plane, another realm of existence. In the Midden, the barrier between this realm and Esharra is weak and we can exploit that."
- There is a shrine here of The Weeping King
- The are NO containers or reagents on Esharra
- Can only be accessed during the House of Sorrows faction quest Such Sweet Sorrow